Unichem Papakura Pharmacy staff are very busy so we cannot process online orders at this time. We have had to shut down our online ordering for the forseeable future. Please call us on 092985303 to discuss or arrange a family member to collect items for you if you are unwell. Our apologies and we ask for your understanding at this time.
Nurofen for Children 7+ years Soft Chews can be used for children from 7 to 12 years for the temporary relief of milk to moderate pain such as a sore throat, dental pain, ear ache, headache, minor aches, sprains and strains and pain of cold and flu. Reduces fever.
12 Chewable Capsules
The product should be chewed before swallowing. Do not give to children under 7 years of age. Each capsule contains 100mg ibuprofen. Also contains glucose, sucrose, soya lecithin. For oral use. For short-term use only.
Do not use:
- In anyone with asthma, except on doctor's advice
- In anyone with a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function or heart failure
- If allergic to ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines. In case of an allergic reaction, stop udsing and see your doctor immediately.
- In children 6 years and over, except on doctor's advice.
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on doctor's advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- For more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke and liver damage.